The Inclusion Project
The Inclusion Project is an initiative started by Equality Consulting to learn strategies that cultivate belonging in individuals and teams.
Can we inspire each other to be more inclusive of the person sitting next to us? Who are we when we are excluded and who can we become when we are included? We ask questions to leaders and experts who can share with us their strategies that help build inclusive leaders, create belonging in teams and forge connections amongst diverse employees and customers.
We search for answers & ideas through:
- Organisational leaders
- Community leaders
- Diversity & Inclusion specialists
- Advocates for equality
Join us in this dialogue and in our effort to help people feel more connected and included
We do this mainly through interviews:
- Leaders Speak Series -We seek out leaders across industries and sectors to hear their ideas and strategies to lead with a sense of inclusion and connectedness.
Join our Facebook page and be part of latest updates, news and posts on The Inclusion Project.
How Can You Get Involved?
1. INDIVIDUALS: If you are an individual and involved with diversity and inclusion efforts, Send in your request to be interviewed.
2. ORGANISATIONS: If you are an organisation, you could do two things to be part of The Inclusion Project
- You could Write to us if one of your leaders would like to be interviewed to share their Inclusive Leadership strategies and represent your organisation
- Participate and partner in our ongoing research on what behaviours create inclusive leaders and teams, and cultivate a culture of connectedness